Like New Interior in Aquia Harbour! Conveniently located, split foyer with updated flooring and appliances. Wood floor through out main living areas on upper level. There is a great living/common space on both levels plus an additional back porch. So much room for entertaining! The Master has rear deck access! Community Amenities include: Golf Course, Horse Stables, Two Olympic Size Swimming Pools, Driving Range, Tennis Courts, Marina and Yacht Club on the Aquia Creek, Docks and Boat Slips available, Fishing and Water Access, Walking Trails to Government Island, Sports Fields, Tennis Courts, Country Club with Dining and so much more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
1,144 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stafford County Public Schools
ANNE E. MONCURE
SHIRLEY C. HEIM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Disposal, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Reserved/Assigned Parking, Riding/Stables, Security, Tennis - Indoor, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Pr
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)