Move in Ready! Charming upgraded Colonial on a quiet dead end street! Upgraded granite countertops, tile backsplash, refurbished cabinets including all new hardware, and Stainless Steel Energy Efficient appliances! A beautiful gas fireplace in the living room! Hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels. Separate formal dining room with chair rails and crown molding. Spacious primary bedroom with a walk in closet and ensuite. 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom on the upper level. The recreation room in the basement has recessed lighting and level walkout to the yard. A large storage area in the basement. New HVAC system! Holleybrooke has a playground, community pool, and Pavilion! Located just off the beaten path with a small community feel. There is a grocery store, restaurants, fast food and a friendly local hardware store right down the street. Itâs also convenient to Central Park and Costnerâs Corner as well as Downtown, all of which have great restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The location makes it very easy to access I-95 whether you travel to Richmond or DC for business or for pleasure.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,527 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price