JUST LISTED & NEW TO THE MARKET is this 4/5 Bedroom, 4.5 bath BEAUTIFUL Stucco and Stone Front Colonial style home with over 5,000 sq. feet of living space with an open flowing floor plan! This home enjoys a nice location on a large level .49 acre fully fenced corner lot located in the Upscale AUGUSTINE NORTH GOLF COURSE COMMUNITY! The original owners have taken great care of this home with some more recent updates to include the Architectural Roof (2018), NEW Rec Room Wet Bar with Mini-Frig in the lower level (2021), and New French Doors in the lower level walk-up (2021) among the many other improvements. The main level features a dramatic two story Grand Entrance Foyer with beautiful blond wood floors which follow throughout the majority of the main level into the Kitchen. The chef will appreciate the Central location of the Eat-In Kitchen with Large Walk-in Pantry, Gas Cooktop and LOTS of beautiful Custom Cherry Cabinetry, including a Large Center Island with built-in Shelving and Wine Rack. The Stainless Steel Whirlpool Kitchen Appliances were replaced in 2015 and include a Double Wall Oven and Large French Door Refrigerator with Ice-Maker, Dishwasher and Built-in Microwave. The Glass Panel Door in the kitchen opens onto the large Screened-in Porch and Deck creating the perfect place to grill out, entertain or just to relax and unwind after a long day. Also located on the main level and just off the Kitchen is a Spacious Step-Down Family Room with Gas Fireplace. a Bright Formal Living Room, Elegant Large Dining Room with Crown and Chair Molding and an Office/Study with its Gorgeous Custom Built-in Book Case. On the upper level, French Doors lead to the HUGE Owners Suite with tray ceilings, adjoining Sitting Room and a HUGE Walk-In Closet which has space for all your things. The Owners Bath with ceramic tile floor includes a large Jetted Tub, separate Shower and Dual Sink Cherry Vanities. This upper level also has three more large bedrooms, one being a Junior Suite with its own full bathroom and the other two bedrooms conveniently separated by a full Jack & Jill bathroom. The lower level is PERFECT for entertaining with a Rec Room with new Wet Bar and Mini-Frig, a separate Wired Media Room (or could be transformed to a 5th bedroom), the 4th Full Bath and a large unfinished utility room (Water Heater new in 2015) which offers possibilities for further expansion. The rear Walk-Up from the lower level leads out to a Stamped Concrete Patio so you can enjoy the beauty of the professionally landscaped back yard and the convenience of the 9-Zone Irrigation System. This home enjoys an excellent location for commuters, with just a short drive to Quantico, nearby Shopping including a new Publix Grocery Store, Restaurants, Hospital, Augustine Golf Course with Pro Shop, Community Pool and Club House, Tennis Courts and so much more! This home is in the highly acclaimed COLONIAL FORGE SCHOOL DISTRICT! WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stucco, Stone, Vinyl Siding
5,039 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hour Homes Of Augustine Inc.
Cable TV, Underground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Media
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, wine storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Vegetation Planting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Golf Course Membership Available, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price