Don't miss your opportunity to own this move in ready home, it's ready for you and yours! Freshly painted throughout with new flooring on the main floor and new stainless steel appliancaes you won't want to miss out. The floor plan offers plenty of space for everyone. The main level has an office, living room, and dining room if you need space to work from home or home scheool the kids. With the added bump out space the step down family room has a cathedral ceiling, wood burning fireplace and is off the kitchen offering plenty of room entertaining. The kitchen has a large island with room for stools and the breakfast area has a nice bay window overlooking the backyard. The owners suite has plenty of space with a walk in closet and the owners bath has a sunken tub and separate shower. This home is close to shopping, schools, the VRE, commuter lot, I-95, and a marina.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price