Live close to Historic Downtown Fredericksburg in this beautiful Cape Cod sitting on 0.75 acre. Wrap around front porch offers plenty of room for a bench swing and rocking chairs. There is a large and level fenced in backyard oasis with a deck, patio, covered porch and screened in porch. Two sheds offer plenty of storage to help keep the oversized 2 car garage clutter free. A cathedral ceiling and balcony overlook from the second story greet you upon entry into the Family Room. Main level Master Suite with a large bay window sitting. The Master Bathroom was just remodeled with new stand-alone tub, glass barn-door style shower with tile surround, double sink vanity, tile flooring, plumbing and lighting fixtures. Bedrooms Two , Three and Four are upstairs along with a Jack and Jill bathroom. The Fifth Bedroom/Bonus Room has its own staircase and sits above the two car, side entry garage. It is a great flex space for a Home Gym or Recreation Room. There is a Formal Dining Room with a Tray Ceiling off of Kitchen. Kitchen has granite countertops, stainless appliances and tile backsplash. The home is full of natural light that shines through the beautiful bay and palladium windows. Light-colored Oak Hardwood flooring through main level offers a modern and airy feel. Over 30k spent for new Architectural Roof Shingles installed on all buildings and the main house in 2019. New Energy Efficient Tank-less Hot Water Heater installed in 2019. Located close to Parks, Historic Fredericksburg, Rappahannock River, Restaurants and I-95. YMCA with indoor pool and Waterpark is less than a mile away. Near VRE - avoid I-95 traffic by taking back roads to Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania or north to Stafford. Less than 10 minutes to Historic Downtown Fredericksburg. Only 10 minuets to Mary Washington College and Hospital. 20 minutes to Central Park and Spotsylvania Town Center. 5 minutes to the Leeland Station VRE. This home has it all.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,174 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mt. Ringgold Farm
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Insulated
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped. Trees/Wooded, Rear Yard, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price