North Stafford Location. Minutes to I-95 Express Lanes, Commuter Lot and VRE Station. Walk to the Community Clubhouse with Pool and Sports Courts. Community with sidewalks and streetlights for active residents who like to be outdoors for exercise or to walk pets. Located close to Garrisonville Rd. Just a few additional minutes to Courthouse Rd. area where the Embrey Town Center and Rouse Sports Center is located. Three finished levels with upgraded fixtures, flooring, windows, and trim throughout. Wood flooring in basement and main level. New paint. New granite countertops and whirlpool stainless steel, energy efficient appliances. Formal Living Room and Dining Room. Open Concept Kitchen, Breakfast Area and Family Room. Family room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and feature windows. Main level office. Master Bathroom has been recently renovated with new tile shower, jetted tub and vanity. All windows have been replaced within the past 5 years. Beautiful newly painted decking just off the back of the house and a separate decking area perfect for a fire pit. Professional landscaping offers great curb appeal. . Shed under deck will convey. Backyard is fenced and backs to trees. New entrance and storm door installed on back of house. Enjoy move-in ready in one of Stafford~s best planned communities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,786 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, Natural Gas, Underground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price