Well maintained home situated in a great cul-de-sac lot, backing to trees. Sidewalk community great for walking or bike riding. Close to I-95, commuter lot, schools & retail. Elegant hardwood flooring upon entry and throughout most of main level. Stainless steel appliances, upgraded countertops and backsplash, with tile flooring in the kitchen. Enjoy breakfast with a bay window view. Family Room boasts rear deck entrance, fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Formal Living Room and Dining Room. Dramatic tray ceiling in Master Bedroom and remodeled bathrooms upstairs. Fully finished, walk out basement with additional bedroom. Hot tub, large deck and patio offer a reason to get outdoors and relax!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
2,809 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price