Beautifully maintained two-story colonial with a walk-out basement located in Stafford Heights. This home has been well cared for and it shows. Luscious green grass frames the home. A front pathway leads back to the outdoor entertainment area, stamped concrete deck and patio and your choice of three fire pit that come with plenty of firewood for burning. Natural light floods the interior. Wood flooring throughout main level. Upgraded granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen. There is a kitchen island with seating area that opens up to the breakfast area and family room. Two Transom Windows flank the Gas fireplace in the Family Room. Columns upon entry open to Flex Room/Office and Formal Dining Room. Spacious upstairs bedrooms and two bathrooms, both of which have double sink vanities. Soaking tub and detailed tile work in the master bathroom. The basement is ready to go with plumbing and electric. The walk-out basement is above grade on the rear side with lots of natural light. About the area: Located just minutes to New I-95 Diamond Diverter Interchange, Express Lanes, Stafford Government and Law Enforcement Headquarters, Stafford Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Stafford Medical Facilities, Quantico Center, Quantico Marine Base, VRE in Brooke, Hope Springs, Willow Landing, Aquia Bay and Aquia Harbour Marinas. Government Island, Crow's Nest and Aquia Landing Beach Park are close by. The Proposed Downtown Stafford project is located approximately 5 minutes away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well, Public Water Service
3,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Foundation Homes, Inc.
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)