Beautiful updated home in Stafford Lakes! Gorgeous granite countertops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors throughout the main level, primary bedroom, hallway and upper stairs. Crown moldings on the main and upper floors, recessed lighting in the very spacious basement and kitchen. Walk out French doors to a two tiered level deck perfect for entertaining. Ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms and the family room. This lovely home is a must see! Located in the highly sought after Stafford Lakes with plenty of community amenities for everyone to include an outdoor pool, clubhouse, playgrounds and walking trails. Neighbors enjoy a strong sense of "community" with seasonal activities planed throughout the year. Close to dining, shopping, Riverside Dinner ThÃ©Ã¢tre, and many of Stafford County parks and recreation facilities. Only 40 minutes to DC and 60 minutes to Richmond. Conveniently located close to I-95 and Route 17 commuter lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford Lakes Village
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Stafford County Public Schools
T. BENTON GAYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Club House, Tennis Courts, Party Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price