Immersed in privacy and perched above the scenic Rappahannock River, this gorgeous Estate Home offers peace, tranquility, and the best of Country Living. Located in the River Bluffs, this beautiful neighborhood offers easy river access via a private boat ramp for kayaking, canoeing and fishing, plus tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails and a picnic pavilion. A home unlike any other, this spectacular custom-built home was designed as an ideal family retreat. The unique floor plan features 6 amazing Bedroom Suites with Lofts and private Full Baths plus an adjoining Apartment with two additional bedrooms and full bath on the main level! Spectacular two story Great Room with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace leads to an incredible Family Room lined with windows and a beautiful Sun Room. A wood spiral staircase in the Dinning Area leads to an upper level Den/ Family Rm. The charming centrally located Kitchen features a spacious Breakfast Room. Adjoining large Keeping Room with exterior access features a laundry area, Pantry and tons of cabinets for storage. The finished walkout Basement offers a huge Rec Room with Stone wood burning Fireplace, Game Room, Play Room, Office / optional Bedroom, Full Bath, Gym/ Hobby Room, and Storage Room! A welcoming Front Porch, Multi-tiered Deck and Screened Porch are ideal for outdoor living and entertaining. A hidden trail leading to the Rappahannock River provides for endless fun and adventure! Surrounded by nature and sited on 2.5 acres at the end of a cul de sac, the majestic property is a perfect peaceful sanctuary offering a vacation lifestyle right at home! Conveniently located near shopping, I-95, VRE and Downtown Fredericksburg!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 3+ Story
8 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
Wood Siding, Stone
8,145 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Dryer, Range Hood, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Zone, Stove, Central.
- Full, Walkout, Heated, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights
- 3. Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- RAPPAHANNOCK RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sidewalks, Trees, Landscaped, Front Yard, Fishing. Trees/Wooded, Sloping, Secluded, Private, No Thru Street, Landscaping, Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)