Back on the Market (pending release) Southern Living Magazine Worthy! If you are looking for Southern Charm, look no further. This home has all the bells and whistles. Custom...everything. The current owners have just remodeled the Kitchen, Bathrooms and the Master Bedroom Closet, New Carpet, Paint, etc. All the unique features, brickwork, architecture is still preserved. The Main Level Master Bathroom was remodeled with NEW Claw Foot Standalone Tub and Faucet, New Shower with dual Shower Heads, New Master Vanity and Hardware. The New Master Closet was previously the formal living room/study. Using this space in a more modern, functional and FUN purpose is genius. In-ground Pool with Pool House, Workshop Building, Tree House-previously fenced and used for goats and chickens. Extensive Outdoor Living Areas. Impressive Brick work inside and out. Wood Burning Stove in the Kitchen. Front and Rear Covered Porches, Screened in Side Porch and a brick Patio in the rear. The property is cleared but surrounded with mature dense trees for ultimate privacy and serenity. Located near Celebrate Virginia on Rt 17, you have all the amenities within minutes. You can make an easy back road commute to Fredericksburg, Quantico or hit I-95 and head north via the Express Lanes. Don't miss the opportunity to own your own Estate and well, that closet! 3 BR Conventional Perc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,241 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
T. BENTON GAYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in, Brick, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Poolside, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price