Sales centers are OPEN! As we continue to implement social distancing measures and for the safety of everyone, we are encouraging visitors to call ahead to schedule a timeslot, if possible. Virtual appointments are available as well! The Avery plan by Richmond American is available to build. It features main level living with the master bedroom suite on the first floor with a large walk-in closet and luxurious bath. The large kitchen has a breakfast nook, island, and pantry. There is also a formal dining room and great room adjacent to the kitchen and an optional sunroom can be added. The laundry room and in-home office complete the main level. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms and a full bath. The home comes with a finished recreation room in the basement, but for even more living space the lower level bath, bedroom and flex room can be finished. Embrey Mill masterplan amenities include: 285 acres of open space, parks and trails, clubhouse with a cafe, outdoor terrace, pool, gym, kids play areas, dog park and much more! Easy access to I-95, Quantico and Fort Belvoir. Ask us about military offers! Photos of similar home. Final price contingent on options & subject to change.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,246 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Stafford County Public Schools
H. H. POOLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price